Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can I find a web development job with only a Associates in Web Development?

I've found that when merely stating during an interview that I was pursuing my associate in CIW (Certified Internet Webmaster) helped boost my employability. It certainly goes a long way to have a qualification. But, IT is a profession where experience speaks louder than qualification. Even if its just building websites for friends or for their dad's business(es) DOES show committment, and that you're a serious candidate for the role.





On an additional note, you can find loads of self-learning books about various web development languages, their compatible databases, scripting languages, etc from your local library. I'd highly recommend the Dummy books. I personally found it very down-to-earth, funny and useful. For example, 'Web development for Dummies' is a good start.





Good luck with your job search.





Cheerio,





Charles DJ.

Can I find a web development job with only a Associates in Web Development?
I've seen some before at http://www.monsterjobs.com
Reply:You could search and apply for jobs based on your qualifications on job websites like Hotjobs,Monster, Dice, Careerbuilder and Craigslist. You could also search for jobs on websites like Simply Hired and Indeed. More information at http://www.pcworkathome.net/jobwebsites....

pollen

No comments:

Post a Comment