Monday, July 13, 2009

How to motive myself until web Development becomes a habit?

please help

How to motive myself until web Development becomes a habit?
dont be so down on yourself


I have a great personality, but motivation is one of my key problems, but i have health problems. HOWEVER, i found out my biggest problem is ORGANIZATION!!! I simply couldnt get organized. Once i made steps on keeping things organized, i did much better in planning each day......whether its


1 get the kids up


2 get them to school


3 coffee


4 get the computer warmed up ....


5 lay out the day plans





etccccccccccccccccccc


ONE STEP at a time and that should help you. Remember , Rome was not built in a day! And also remember this! a very important one, you must be doing something, because dongs dont bark at parked cars. Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment