Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am 47 How can I motivate myself to learn web development asp.net?

plz help.

I am 47 How can I motivate myself to learn web development asp.net?
First, do you have to learn asp.net, or would you rather learn another framework, like PHP, JSP, Ruby on Rails? If you don't like Asp.net, try one of these alternatives.





Maybe you can set up a goal. If you're trying to develop a website, design the site, and give yourself a deadline in which to complete it. Maybe you could force yourself to donate $10 to charity for each day your deadline slips. At least someone can benefit from your laziness.
Reply:You can get motivated a number of ways:





1. desire for money


2. fear


3. ambition


etc.





but it all comes down to you. You can't fake yourself into motivating yourself. Either something motivate you, or it doesn't.





If you can't motivate yourself by fear of being "a loser" as you say, then I don't know what can be done. You need some confidence and a belief in yourself. Only you can give it to you.

night garden

No comments:

Post a Comment