Monday, July 13, 2009

Hi, How can i get direct call centre inbound projects and web development projects from USA and europe ?

I am into IT business from last 4 years and now i want to start a call center in india and m looking for some good inbound projects to start with. I m ready to provide the best services in this field and i can offer an hourly rate of $7 per hour to start with. I can also provide 24 hours support service. I am looking for genuine companies in USA and europe to whom i can render my call center services.





I am also into website and ecommerce development. I had developed many websites. I am also looking for the clients in this field.





We appreciate your business and time you took to go through my question.





Regards,


Rickey

Hi, How can i get direct call centre inbound projects and web development projects from USA and europe ?
If you have a company get it registered with http://list.helpmeoutsource.com
Reply:too late Rickey all the american call centers are already outsourced to india - try a chinese source- i'm sure the language barriers won't be any different


No comments:

Post a Comment